Fast Gas 640g Cylinder
Cool Nitrous Oxide (N2O) cream chargers are like magic for making yummy whipped cream! They come in a big silver bottle and with a special nozzle for safe use. Each bottle has as much gas as 80 small ones!
You can use these with our cream whipper adapters to make the fluffiest whipped cream ever. They’re also perfect for our Infuso Cocktail Infuser and Carbonator.
|Fast Gas N2O Cream Charger Cylinders
|Store in a cool dry place above 3C and below 50C.
|Contains liquified Nitrous Oxide (E942) gas under high pressure. Storage and operating temperature: 3C (minimum) 50C (maximum). Keep out of reach of children. Explosion danger – ensure empty before disposal. Do not take onboard an aircraft.
|Best Before End
|Printed on Packaging
|Please follow the instructions provided with your cream whipper adapter.
|Not for sale for misuse.
|Over 18 Only
|For sale to over 18s only.
|Gas Burns Warning
|Gas cartridges and cylinders are filled with liquified gas under high pressure. Puncturing the cartridge (or opening the cylinder valve) can cause freezing gas to escape so you may want to protect your hands and face.
|Food Information Date
Here are some important things to remember:
- You have to be over 18 to buy this.
- Don’t try to do anything silly with them. We won’t sell them to you if we think you’re not using them right or if you’re not old enough.
- Be safe! The gas inside is super cold and under pressure, so follow the instructions and only use them with approved devices.
- Keep them away from kids and don’t take them on an airplane.
And hey, did you know using our cream whipper is way better than those squirty cream cans? Those cans might have extra stuff like sugar and palm oil. With our whipper, you can make your whipped cream and even add flavors and colors. It’s awesome for making tasty treats!
Remember, use whipping cream, not single or double cream, for the best results. And enjoy making delicious whipped cream with our cool cream chargers!
- Not for sale for misuse.
- Over 18 Only – For sale to over 18s only.
Gas Burns Warning:
- Gas cartridges and cylinders are filled with liquified gas under high pressure.
- Puncturing the cartridge (or opening the cylinder valve) can cause freezing gas to escape, so you may want to protect your hands and face.
- Ensure the cartridge or cylinder is empty or isolated before removing it from your device.
- Cartridges get cold when punctured.
- If you are burnt by freezing gas, you must immediately seek medical advice. A high-pressure gas burn can cause deep tissue damage which is not immediately obvious at the time of the injury.
We offer both Standard and Next Day Delivery options to the UK only. All orders will be dispatched on the same day if ordered before 2 pm Monday – Friday.
Typically delivered within 2 – 3 days, please allow up to 5 working days for your delivery during busy periods. Rarely does it take this long; this is just a precaution.
Delivery dates are Monday – Saturday
Next Day Delivery
Our super quick delivery option is to order before 2 pm, and your items will be delivered the following day, typically between 8 am – 6 pm.
Delivery dates are Monday – Saturday.
Our courier offers the following key features:
Fully tracked – you will be provided with all the movements of your parcel from dispatch to delivery.
Notifications – you will be notified via SMS or email about the movements of your parcel and expected delivery time.
ETA Time Slot – we can provide a 4-hour ETA timeslot on following-day delivery services if needed.
The steel used to make all cream chargers is 100% recyclable; we encourage our customers to recycle all their used cartridges.
The cartridges are safe to add to everyday steel recyclables such as cans, tins, etc. Several boxes of cream chargers can weigh well over 5kg, which can significantly reduce the amount of waste sent to landfills, prevent pollution, save energy, and so much more.
We review the impact of our packaging and look at ways to reduce our carbon footprint. Together, we can make the environment a better place for the future.
IMPORTANT: Do not dispose of unused cream chargers